View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #21344
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Sorry Tom, but I have proof that there IS a God, and he/she has a really warped sense of humor...
I rode up to the jagged coastline of the Sea of Japan for four days of landscape/seascape photograph. I brought all my best landscape lenses, going from my workhorse 17-35 f/2.8 up to my 28-70 f/2.8. I even threw in a 105 macro and a few extension tubes just in case it rained all week, so I'd have something to keep me busy.
Not so much room on a motorcycle for all the lenses, spare body, big tripod, filters, etc. and a couple of flashes... plus my clothing and rain gear... but I had all the camera gear I could possibly need...

So what do I see all day yesterday and today? EAGLES. HAWKS. Troops of Monkeys...
My 400mm VR lens is safely at home... My 600mm lens is sitting right beside it. And I'm watching Eagles soar over me, one even had a fish in its talons as it flew by, and I'm sitting there with a wide angle 17mm lens on my camera... It's just not fair. God, I know you are sitting up there getting a big laugh out this one!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote