View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
The latest google phone does not have a card slot so their are no guarantees that the tablet would have them
True; in which case, it's a no-go. I don't have a problem not purchasing items that don't have basic functions; and a card slot is a must have.

That said, I do own a 6.4GB iPod touch 4 and it doesn't have a card slot. Because of that and other missing features, I don't consider it to be a viable choice for use as a pocket tablet. Instead, it's strictly a stay-at-home device that lives in a speaker dock and functions as my music system playing internet radio and audiobooks. For that purpose, I think it's the best device on the market because it was cheap (I paid $145), and also because inexpensive third party accessories are readily available.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote