View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #698
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The first part is easy. My TBR pile is about 420 ebooks. I've read 127 ebooks this year so far.

Unfortunately, the second part isn't so easy. I've bought 173 ebooks this year so far.

I started a thread to help me (& others) with the second part — feel free to join in. I managed to buy only 15 ebooks since starting the thread. It's now 13 days since I last bought an ebook.
Well, I ended up the year with 205 read, 3 abandoned, and 30 previous read removed from my TBR pile, and 'only' 218 bought. Which means in the last five months of 2011, I only bought 45 ebooks, an average of nine a month, but I read 78, over 15 per month! Pretty good going.

I go into 2012 with a TBR pile of 380 and a target of 300 of less at the end of 2012. If I can carry on as I did over the past five months, I should make it...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote