View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
I find myself going into the title field every time to undo the auto-capitalization. Surely there's a way to turn this off?
Not as far as I know. If you let the metadata update the title field you are at the mercy of the metadata supplier as far as case is concerned.

Do you even need the downloaded metadata to update the title field? If not you can simply disable that update.
So itimpi, you're saying that calibre does not auto-capitalize the title field when downloading metadata you just get whatever the metadata source supplies. I never have the metadata download overwrite my title so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote