View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #14
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analoggab View Post

p.s. the Reader is fully charged
I also left it plugged in the computer the whole night. Still frozen.
There have been comments in other threads that leaving the reader plugged into a computer overnight might actually drain the battery when the computer goes into sleep mode. It is better to plug it into a wall socket for a decent charge. You might have actually drained the battery some leaving it in the computer.

Do you remember when you first had problems, did it happen when a book was on the screen or when the reader was at the home screen. I make a habit of always returning to the the home screen when I am finished reading. That way, hopefully, I am avoiding any problems restarting and it trying to re-enter a book. (although, my husband just leaves his where he is in a book, and has had no problems.)

AJ

PS I beliee there have been many problems with the Readerstore program, and it trying to sync the ereader. My suggest is get rid of the Readerstore software and don't use it.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 02-07-2013 at 09:58 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote