View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #832
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Well, that's why I'm gradually building up 6-digit surpluses on everything besides Pop (and Bliss, but I can always surge a couple of high-level assets to make up for that; a few extra shots of 80,000 Bliss should be more than enough for my 3084 people, even if they've grown 10-fold by then). And statistically, there should be some Bloodsport and Plague and Crow whacks among the lot if I let things go long enough.

Anyway, current stats say I should be able to get to L14 in about 2 days:
When you get to level 14, you can get 10 or so methane cores and really bump up your energy and food!
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote