View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:17 PM   #827
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I'm just amazed that you're able to level up as much as you have with that little population. The game is clearly weighted towards income generation because of population increases. I rather expect you'll either have to start increasing your population or level up very slowly from now on.
It's mostly due to that Bynum Brothers Broomworks asset, which has a truly disproportionate Bucks-per-cycle yield which I expect to see scaled way down once the programmers are back from vacation.

Anyway, I'm fine with slower levelling (though I should be able to make L13 sometime tomorrow). Sticking at just the natural 2% per-cycle Pop growth seems a lot more relaxing than trying to keep from getting Food/Energy/Bliss deficits and/or digging oneself out of the ensuing holes from overpop.

Also, I expect to have a full courseload next semester. The more leeway I have to neglect my freehold in the future without having it descend into some kind of apocalyptic famine scenario within a single-digit number of cycles, the better.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote