View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:13 AM   #201
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hi,

If anybody is interested I modified the template to make it xhtml and 90% valid w3c code.

I modified ilovejedd's template version and added some new styles.

I still have some work to do with the book_section.tpl to make it both valid and working.

As a side note, I'm using Nginx and I'm not able to download any epub. I can't test with apache so can anybody tell me if download works if the calibre directory is not inside the web site directory (in my case my web dir is /var/www/ebook and my calibre directory is /home/calibre/Calibre).

@chaley do you use any versionning system for this project ? a github / google code / bitbucket account could be a good idea, don't you think ?
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote