View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I spotted your message earlier before you corrected it, glad I double checked before investigating

Sounds to me like you are trying to work around some sort of performance issue you are having with calibre. I'm afraid I am not going to try to change the plugin behaviour (I would have to change multiple plugins, re-test them all, and for no real benefit).

I suggest instead you post a bug request or in the library mgmt forum to ask if someone can take a look at whether it is possible to improve the delete performance or advise you how best to work around it. Post the details of how big your library is etc - it is a known issue with calibre that once your library starts getting past 10,000 books performance goes noticeably downhill in a few areas.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote