View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual_ink View Post
My first main problem is generating a table of contents for the mobi. I have both a Contents page (in its own html file) and a toc.ncx file in the epub. Neither of these becomes the TOC in mobi. Is there a way to adjust the epub so Kindlegen will produce a TOC for Kindle?
the way you get the in-line TOC to be identified as the TOC in the mobi is by declaring it as such in the <guide> section of the content.opf file.

If you did so, and it still doesn't work, I'd check the spellings, paths, etc. -- all the usual suspects.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote