View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinszz View Post
Hi Bretts,

I fooled around with the software for hours yesterday, deleting it and its files and folders repeatedly. The best I have is the sony library under a different user on my computer. At least it's working that way, even though my calibre library is under my user info. But, I cannot understand why that is the only way it will work.
That means that some program or service you've installed on your main login is the problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote