View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I did a "skew correction" of that angled image to straighten it out-- the display aspect is right around 3:5 (the 5 inch e-ink readers are 3:4.) Unless I'm screwing up my basic high school math (disclaimer: I may be screwing up my basic high school math) this gives the unit a screen size of around 2.57 x 4.28 inches vs. 3 x 4 inches on e-ink displays.

ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote