View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 AM   #11
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
The lack of discussion on this book is a sad indictment on the selection. I obviously nominated an absolute clunker for December's book club read.

In my defence, I really did think this book was going to be fantastic.

You're being far to hard on yourself. I'm delighted that you chose this book which I never would have otherwise read. And I think that it was worth reading and had many memorable sections.

December is just a difficult month to find the time to read, reflect and compose--at least for me.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 01-07-2013 at 04:14 AM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote