View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #711
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@twobob
No problem at all, just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something.

Quote:
I assume there is a good reason you have chosen such an interesting flavour of TC
I hate to disappoint you, but there's no reason at all - appart from my curiosity. I started with trying to compile kpdfview (my first attempts are described here) and I first succeeded using x-tools-glibc2.5-gcc4.2.4.tar.gz, and then I wrote a guide (here).

Then I tried CS toolchains (all of them) and with a lot of help from others succeeded (with most of them). Now it's Linaro. Just wanted to see what works (and what we can make work). Kinda like "We do stuff so you don't have too" . But of course, everyone is welcome to try too.

P.S. I hope you don't find me too strange for considering this kind of thing "fun" .

Last edited by Kai771; 09-28-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote