Thread: 360 striped screen?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedd View Post
As to the photo - I did note your screen grab wasn't especially woeful I'll try to remember to take a pic of this next time it happens - usually I'm 'out and about', rather than somewhere with a decent camera to grab a useful shot of the effect.
the attached are more like it - I think there must have been a problem with their automatic system, as I just sent another message this time to a person, and I got an immediate "human" reply - looking good, hopefully!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	schermo1.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	91129   Click image for larger version

Name:	schermo2.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	995.6 KB
ID:	91130   Click image for larger version

Name:	schermo3.JPG
Views:	227