View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
From the moment I got my Fire, there has always been something weird about the port. I either have a hard time getting the thing to stick, or the Kindle gets corrupted zips flashed to it. I personally think it's the Kindle itself and nothing to do with the charger. I don't care about the corrupted files because it can always be the K3 wire I'm using, but I'm worried about the wiggling.

And no, I don't have any other chargers except the K3 one. I told myself I wasn't going to try and get similar chargers to work with same voltage devices after almost electrocuting myself a few years ago.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote