View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I've read (and re-read) this thread, but I'm not quite understanding what I need, and I think its becuase I want to do something a little different.

I now have the complete Honor Harrington/Honorverse series, including 4 of the 5 anthologies. My issue is that the stories in the anthologies are spread out over the series, so I can not put them in a specific order.
For instance: One of the stories in More Than Honor goes before book 1, but another goes after book 7.

How (if at all possible) can I at least show a place holder for a specific story from a specific anthology?

Would creating an "empty book" help? If so, how would you suggest using it, so that the stories show up in the correct order?

Lastly, what do I have to add/change in tweaks, so that all of the Honorverse books & stories show up in the correct order?

Here is what I have now:
Code:
sort_columns_at_startup = (('authors', 0), ('series', 0), ('title', 0))
And attached is a pic of how my Honorverse books are arranged in Calibre. The highlighted books are the Anthologies.

T.I.A.
You can have fractional series indexes. (you need to type the value, not use the arrows). 0.5 is a valid index. 0.0 is valid (I use this frequently for series indexes, users gides...)

Empty books are GREAT place holders. When the book shows up, open the entry and drop the format into the formats box
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote