View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #2
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlcarter View Post
My Kobo desktop app no longer starts. When I try to start it, I get the error message "This application has failed to start because libusb0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

So, the obvious question is, how do I re-install the Kobo desktop app? The Kobobooks.com site just says that the desktop app will be available for download in Summer 2010.

Kobo support folks, do you have a direct link for me? Thanks.
Dll means shared libraries. If it worked before, good chance is that you
already have it on your computer.
If you find it (search), you might copy it to the same directory as
your executing binary. Hope it will work then.

Zoran
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote