View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:42 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Sirivor. I find the very best library software for the 505 (as do many here) is the free 'Calibre'. You'll find a download and discussion if you go to 'forums' and select 'calibre'. Using that programme, you simply hit the 'meta' button and you can change your title line and author details as well as adding genre, notes, etc on any book. Also, the software very easily converts PDF to other formats (like ePub) if you ask it to. Takes seconds. The software was developed by a member here and is really gaining a following. I especially like it -- not so much because of its undoubted sophistocation in some areas -- but because I'm a real dunce with technology and it's so darned easy to use. Good luck. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote