View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Using my title plugboard, I end up with "Book Title (#subseries, Book #) (Star Wars, Book #)". In the library GUI the Series column keeps them all in order according to "series:Star Wars" which is where in the overall canon order the book goes. Although I admit I haven't actually gotten around to sorting the order out yet.

Similarly,
Code:
title:        Magician's End
Series:       Riftwar [27]
#subseries:   ChaosWar Saga [3]
For listing in order, go with main series/universe order. Then list #subseries (custom column, type "Text column for keeping series-like information") afterward, where it won't interfere with the sort order.

Last edited by eschwartz; 02-14-2014 at 04:27 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote