View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #577
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbin View Post
It looks like the plugin isn't working with the new db.
Here's the error I get:

calibre, version 0.9.44
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'LibraryDatabase' object has no attribute 'conn'

I'm running calibre 0.9.44 on OS X 10.8.4.
If I switch back to the old db, everything works fine.
Same here. 0.9.44 on Windows 8 64 bit, switching back to olddb works, newdb gives error.
Spoiler:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.44
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'LibraryDatabase' object has no attribute 'conn'

calibre 0.9.44 [64bit]  isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.4
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.action", line 299, in sync_shelves
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.dialogs", line 1476, in __init__
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.dialogs", line 1624, in flatten_book_shelf
AttributeError: 'LibraryDatabase' object has no attribute 'conn'
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote