View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Still the same. The orange LED comes on when I plug it in to power or the computer, then eventually goes off. Screen frozen on the "Low battery" message. I can't really estimate how long it has been plugged in total, at this point.

Pressing the reset in the back does nothing.

I still have the battery from before I sent it off to the store in Germany. I suppose I could try swapping the batteries out; however, the unit is displaying pretty much exactly the same behavior it did before I shipped it off the first time, so I'm not confident this will accomplish anything. I'll have to find the right size screwdriver to open the thing, too -- I used a friend's, before.

Extraordinarily discouraging. I really enjoyed using the device for the two weeks when it was working.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote