View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #527
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
@iconoklast
After reading what you are doing and comparing to my PW, everything matches except for the name of the cover images in the cover cache folder....my files mimic yours but do not have the '_raw_' part in the file name. I sideload all of my books from Calibre, I don't know if that is the difference.
When you go to your 'home' screen and use cover view, do the covers render correctly?
I'm not sure what is going on...this is usually a straight forward, no-brainer hack. As painful as it sounds when you are so close, you might uninstall the screensaver hack using the uninstall.bin file and start again. I'll try to look back through what you and twobob discussed and see if fresh eyes can spot something.

No, once it is up and working, all you have to do is open a new book for 10-20 seconds.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote