View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:18 AM   #25
Leyor
Ninja Librarian
Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Cybook 3. gen, Sony T1, Kindle Paperwhite
I'm inclined to believe that staring into a lightsource that refreshes itself constantly faster than your eye can catch it is somewhat more strenious for the eyes than reading e-ink.

I much prefer to use my e-ink device rather than my ipad to read. There's less glare and I need not be conscious about I hold the device to read optimally.

I've noticed a bit of "white knighting" from people having invested in a specific type device, can't we just agree that LCD readers have a huge advantage in being able to show colors, and e-ink devices might be more relaxing for your wee eyes?
Leyor is offline   Reply With Quote