View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
My info:
I have an original issue, paint peeling.
I use the SD card exclusively, a PNY Optima SD HC 4GB (60 min? HD). I move the SD card to my computer for loading and changing files. I've only hooked up the PEZ to my computer one time.

I always turn my unit off unless I'm going to get right back to it. I never use the keyboard lock.

I did the first 12 hr charge. Then a few days later another just for the heck of it (I believe). I had it go down one bar a couple of weeks later, when I had left it on for a while, thinking it was down three bars I hurriedly charge again. Since then, I've only charged one time when it got down to 2 bars for several day.

I am a sporatic reader but I've been loading and checking out the books. I've also read several short novel on it. I consider my battery life excellent.

But, remember, I turn my unit off, I don't use the keyboard lock.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote