View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Thanks, wallcraft - that is good to know - if I decide on the ez, maybe I want to wait until their next generation Pro is out that should be faster (I think the 505 is really slow) - of course if I always waited to the newest and best, I'd never buy anything! Thanks, too about the 8 items per screen - a consideration for sure.

brudigia - I do travel out of state a lot and would like to get to the point that I don't have to lug around my notebook computer just to download an ebook I want to read. As far as the mp3's - I don't want to listen to music, just audio books - it would be nice to have them in the same device as my ebooks.

wifi - I don't require it, I have it on my phone if needed, but that is a very small screen. I wouldn't want a wifi that is always on - to conserve battery. When I travel (in the US) checking email is about all I do as far as the internet is concerned. I would like to consolidate electronics if possible. For example, I am getting rid of my garmin gps since my new phone has it loaded onto it.

Thanks to you both - it is so helpful to get other ideas.

Lynn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote