View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #144
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post

p.s.: Not everybody is fortunate to have expensive font editing software at home, unlike you, Blossom.
I am just lucky hubby took that Typography course awhile back.
Not that I know what to do with the program other than add weight and change metadata.

Type Lite is nice and it does what the average person adding fonts needs done. I like it better than Font Creator where there are several several steps to rename a font or change the classification.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote