View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #113
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
excellent, more k4-compatible goodies thanks!

it starts fine on a k4, but yeah the button codes will need some tweaking. i tried tetris, i can move the selection between "1 player" and "2 player" using the fiveway left&right, but can't press start to get any further. it just went into demo mode tho and looks like it runs really well.

in case you don't have them handy, here's the k4 key codes from a text file i saved a while ago...

Code:
prev page right 109
next page right 191
prev page left 193
next page left 104
back 158
keyboard 29
menu 139
home 102
centre 194
left 105
right 106
up 103
down 108

edit: my 100th post! watch out geekmaster, i've nearly caught you up...

Last edited by hippy dave; 10-05-2012 at 02:48 PM.
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote