View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #59
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Been busy and haven't had a chance to answer before, but yes, I did indeed install it. I just checked, and my version is the same as eskimo49 - 1.10.1 (40262). For what it's worth the book is called "Gods of Asgard: A graphic novel interpretation of the Norse myths" by Erik Evensen. I can send the book to my cloud reader and my tablet, but not to Kindle4PC.
Is it that Kindle for PC won't start for you at all, or that you can't send this particular book to Kindle for PC? There are some types of books with "enhanced content" that will only work on certain devices.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote