View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Different Kindles use different cases. Some Kindles have Special Offers, some don't. As mentioned before keyboard, joystick, touch all have different procedures. These differences may seem trivial to some people, but if I am having problems with my Kindle Keyboard I would like to easily search for an answer (why start a new thread, if the answer exists?), and currently I find my self a little confused (and frankly less interested in just looking around for "new" discoveries for my Kindle like I used to) and I am not a novice.

I visit the Kindle forum less then I used to (and less then the forums for some of my older devices) partly because of the clutter and chaos.
You just brought up an excellent point. One cannot search for K1, K2, K3, KK, KT or K4. That just doesn't work. So prefixes would allow searching for threads about the different Kindles since searching does not work. So because of this, it's impossible to do a search that finds all the threads you are looking for.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote