View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #36
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
If this is a vote, I too disagree with this policy. I *like* the affiliate links; they don't cost me more and I like to "tip" people who find good deals for me. Why shouldn't they get some cash from Amazon for sending people their way? I never bought Kindle books until I started getting arcadata's deals, so zie deserves the commission.

If some people really don't want to follow affiliate links, it's easy enough to (a) post a disclaimer, (b) copy link, (c) paste into URL bar and remove the little tag at the end.

I would prefer everything go back to the way it was last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
If I just want to pages of free or reduced books, I can go to Amazon directly, or Ereaderiq.com. Visits here often don't add much value for me.
You probably already know this, but the eReaderIQ links are also affiliate links. That's how they stay in business.

I prefer coming here, because this site has more than just Amazon books.

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-26-2011 at 09:47 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote