View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #8
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
I think he must be referring to a site with non-DRM, free epubs, like Gutenberg. I haven't tried it with the Touch. It works with the Color Nook, of course, so if you can find a site like that with the Touch's browser, it might just work.
I've seen posts of people trying to download (from sites like Gutenberg, with an unrooted Touch), but I haven't heard of anyone being successful.

Just curious.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote