View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Further info on multi level headers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Well, I was trying multi level headings, Heading 1 for the book title and heading 2 for Chapters, and I decided to try Heading 3 for some subunits. When I published the document to pdf and read it on my PEZ I was pleasantly surprised.

On the "Catalog" page, the Heading 1 shows up with an icon beside it. When I choose that level, the subheading then open up, like the + and - in the folder options in Windows. When I choose again, the subheadings close up.

AJ

I was just playing with the file again. It seems that the hyperlink for the headers goes to the physcial page that the hyperlink is on, not the zoomed page. I zoom the file in, and the 5th verse was on several zoomed pages away, but the hyperlink always took me to the original, unzoomed, page the hyperlink was on.

I guess I need to add some more links through some more pages to fully check it out.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote