View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I wasn't impressed by the formating of the Sony classics. Some of the errors made reading difficult. I also had difficulty picking books from the odd selection of classics. I did find a few authors I wouldn't have read otherwise such as George MacDonald and Charlotte Yonge but after seeing the quality of the ebooks on this site, I wish I had gone through the hassle of the Sony classics.

What do you like to read? New releases? Fiction or non-fiction? What genres? Some of those answers can determine which free book sites or bookstores you may prefer.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote