View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #15
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
you could have something there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Hi!

I was specifically referring to the "University" version, not Home and Student. The University version has more of the applications - think of them as a bonus if you are just looking for Word. It is priced at $80 for 2 for 4 years.

I know there are a few changes between the different version besides just how it looks...a little more functionality as well as bells/whistles. How much f that is used on a regular basis by an author?? I don't know. I'm not an author, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night...and the night before....hey I'm still sitting here!!!!
Not a student any more (thank God--I hated school). And I don't know, but I thought you had a pretty good rif going with the Holiday Inn bit.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote