View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #40
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
No idea what calibre you are using, but the recent changes have been about series support and fiddling with covers and the Kobo collections (Read, Recommendations etc).
I've just updated to 0.9.22 - another part of my relaxation is to check for updates of software that has been working well ... if that makes any sense at all!

Quote:
I can't imagine using a clip-on after using the Glo's light. I think you need to leave pictures of the Glo lying around where your wife will see them. Hopefully she will take the hint. Though my wife's reaction would more likely be "That's nice, I'd like one for my birthday".
Well, I might get away with it if I'm crafty - she has just texted to say she is on a six-hour train journey in Germany with nothing to read! I might offer her my KT if I am allowed to get a Glo! The answer is likely to be "You've just had a new camera, and you want a new (as in new to me) car, so you can just wait. Of course, she does have an argument - we are soon to be in the bit of the year where it doesn't really get dark here in Scotland (the new home - for now!)
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote