View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #14
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I use calibre to:
  • Keep track of all my ebooks with metadata including: book description, the device(s) the books are on, if I've read them, series data (added to the title when I transfer the books to a Kindle), if I have an audiobook version, if the book was a freebie, etc.
  • Strip DRM with the third party plugins.
  • Convert ebooks I buy in epub to mobi, or to attach a cover to mobi books that didn't have one.
  • Sideload or email books.
  • Organize all my books into collections with the Kindle Collections plugin.
  • Fetch and email comic strips and daily news to my husband's Kindle.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote