View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_G1507 View Post
Hi,
I'm having the same problem with my calibre 0.8.35. I've dragged the dmg file to my applications folder and whenever i try to open calibre the following message ALWAYS appears:
"calibre" is an application downloaded from the internet. are you sure you wish to open it?"
Did i not instal it properly? is there something i'm doing wrong?
The message about the Internet is a Mac security feature. It is telling you that the program was from the Internet and therefore at risk of viruses etc. If you got the application direct from the calibre website, then it should be safe to say yes. You should only see this message the first time that you try to open it. You will see this message again if you install any of the custom plugins.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote