View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
He was forbidden in my house! Him and those damn (are we allowed to say that here?) Telletubby things...*shivers*
I think when you have 712,159 Karma points, you can pretty much say any "damn" thing you want!!

And our house was also a BFZ (Barney Free Zone).....oh, god, I just said his name....must go outside, turn around three times and spit!!!!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote