Thread: Content New Calendar App for Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #7
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Kindle View Post
If you have feedback, comments or feature requests, don't hesitate to post here, PM or comment here.
BK- Really enjoying this app. After using for 2 days, I see a couple of features that I would find useful in future versions.... instead of the 'month' view which seems redundant since the 'year' view is so good, why not a 'week' view? Something similar in appearance to the 'day' view with the seven days of the week listed from top to bottom and in each section a list of event titles for that day with their times?
If you keep the 'month' view in future versions, something other than a dot to indicate an event would be helpful (bold face?, shading like 'year' view?), the dot does not stand out enough visually.
Also, I agree that a comprehensive 'recurring' event option would be nice... weekly or monthly/yearly on same date, etc.
Otherwise, this is pretty much what I was looking for...simple and intuitive. Thanks!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote