View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:03 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
some of my issues are with using regex. I want to do 2 things after a find - replace 1. view the code to see what happened 2. toggle to book view to see how it now looks
step 2 does not work because windows are not synched, and step 1 ( using all files) causes the large look ahead for next match. so often I limit find replace to current file but then want to continue on into next file.

PS the drop down system for toggling current / all files is also a pain - it is easy to mistime letting go of mouse drag & get wrong selection - a simple button would be better as there is only 2 choices

my other case is that I have found a type when reading in ebook - I want to go fix it but am not sure what xhtml split file it is in. so I guess, use book view on current files, then want to continue search in next file if I guessed wrong.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote