View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Most of what I read I have to read in digital anyway so ebooks are natural for me. I have tried ebook readers and notebooks and desktops. I have purchased a netbook and I love it it gives me what I need access to the internet, which is where most of the material I read is anyway. When it comes to reading for pleasure I had the kindle for pc and the barnes and noble ebook reader for pc.
I know this is not for all or even most people but it is what works for me.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote