View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #460
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
@Rev Bob
Have you tried the 'Edit ToC' PI .
Sometimes, just opening and saving claens things up.
Except that it also "dirties things up" by adding all the Calibre metadata that I'm not interested in. (I run the Modify ePub plugin at command-line level, specifically to avoid that.) It doesn't seem worth the trade-off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks
Extra line feeds in the code area is a cosmetic the normal reader does not see.
Normal readers don't see the ADEPT or charset meta tags, either. I figure, if you're gonna remove something, might as well remove it all the way.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote