Thread: Sigil 0.2.1
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Please try to make it repeatable, then create a new issue on the tracker.

I have no idea what you just said here.
If I select text moving Right to Left, and apply a "action" (Bold, Center...) it tends to revert.
If I select Left to Right and apply the action. It "Takes"

Quote:
Are you saying you've seen some hangs on save with 0.2.1?
Yes, Random. May be triggered by initiating a second save because I did not believe the first click was recognized . (an immediate "Saving" message would be nice. I know the "File Saved appears for a very Brief time.

Is it possible to add an "un-saved" mark (*) to any tab label with un-saved changes?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote