View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I'm not sold on the dual display thing, though it makes for a compact device for sure.
Must admit, my first thought was how small it looks. Either that or the model has huge hands

No, I'm not at all sure about dual screens personally; I don't want to pretend it's a 'book' when I'm reading. But it's interesting certainly, and I look forward to there being some more details available about it.

Cheers, Pete.
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote