View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 AM   #15
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
Those are the ones my husband likes the best. I think as we get older nostalgia gets a stronger old on us.

Laine
That should, of course, have been 'hold'.

I'd blame it on my keyboard being clogged up with crumbs and cat hair but the new eeepc is the same so it must just me being 'unetten'* as my mother used to say.

* Lincolnshire dialect word for klutz - no idea how to spell it as I only ever heard it from her and she had a hearing problem.

Laine
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote