View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #23
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
... In both versions calibre was storing a copy of your book somewhere. However, as has been said about, it doesn't touch your current book or move it, or delete it....

BOb
Problem here is that you have to select one directory for both the IN and OUT,meaning the organized and non organized library (choose which one of the two is organized according to you).

Meaning that in my organized library, Calibre will start reading, and copying the files to that same directory.
It's not like I can say:"Organize them to/on my SD card",or so...
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote