View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:27 PM   #18607
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Still on The Shining in prep for Dr Sleep becoming available from the library. Should be done with it tomorrow. I never forgot how much I enjoyed this book, but I was afraid that I'd find it too passe today. Nope. Still a great horror book!

Spent the afternoon trying to help my sibling download a Pip and Flinx adventure. Apparently, the file on Amazon is corrupted and they hope to have a fix in a couple of days. I am just pointing out that if your ebook isn't working, don't always assume that it's something you are doing wrong or your unit.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote