View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #17556
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I finished Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa last week. It's a very good book, and I'm half-inclined to reread it right now. I've also started Melmoth the Wanderer by Charles Maturin, upon Dr. Drib's recommendation. It is quite a different reading experience from my last one, but at 10% so far it is also intriguing...just in different ways.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote