View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
It's a lot of messing about. The T1 is nicer than the KT, but not _that_ much nicer. And depends where you are. T1's are not cheap in the UK. and it's used... The KT is an alright device. The only major advantage of the T1 over it is that it is Android and can be rooted. I do think the KT is quite a bit slower than the T1, but so what. You not going to use it to watch videos. At 35 quid, you got the KT at a steal. But sure, sell it if you like. Personally I'd want a Kobo Glow. Though I still prefer Sony. Just.
Thanks, yes indeed, it is a lot of messing around. I too like the glo the t2 and the "dream paperwhite" so now on second thought let this kobo be my first ereader, what we all are interested is the e ink screen, as long as it displays book it's ok. Then android I have on my phone (smartphone), web browser as well, mp3 etc.

So enough with dilemmas, time to read
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote